Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Travel Coordinator to join Heston Airlines.
Travel Coordinator takes care of crew and office personnel travel arrangements and coordinates travel plans with crew rostering.
- Manage travel arrangements (ground and air transportation, hotel accommodation, transfers, Visa application etc.) for the crew members and office personnel
- Ensure that crew positionings are scheduled in efficient and effective manner
- Make necessary changes to travel arrangements when needed
- Provide crew members with all travel/accommodation related information
- Coordinate travel arrangements with the service providers and vendors, exercise cost control
- Higher education
- 1+ years relevant working experience
- Good English language skills both written and spoken
- Document processing skills
- Good organizational, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Work experience in the travel agency or passenger handling will be considered as advantage.
- Important position in the start-up airline, possibilities to create and shape the assigned functions
- True opportunity to face international business environment
- Creative environment with very experienced and motivated team
- Possibility to gain the working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 1600 EUR gross