Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. Currently, we are looking for a Safety Specialist to join our team.
SAFETY SPECIALIST WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Administration of Safety Management System (SMS) software (Centrik);
- Administration of reporting system;
- Data preparation and release for safety meetings;
- Assistance in conducting safety surveys;
- Maintaining safety management documentation and records.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Good written and spoken English language skills;
- Any operational Aviation experience;
- Attention to details;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Proactive approach to work.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- Degree in Aviation field;
- SMS Knowledge.
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Opportunity to work in an international business environment;
- Possibility to participate in Heston Airlines Cadet program for future pilots – from the Office chair to the Cockpit;
- Work with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Additional health insurance;
- Travel benefits;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary range for this position: from 2100 EUR (gross).