Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Revenue Controller to join Heston Airlines.
WE DO EXPECT THE REVENUE CONTROLLER WILL:
- Work together with Sales department making sure Company’s revenue are collected and accounted on timely manner. This task includes issuing proformas to Clients, preparing information for invoicing, making post flight reconciliations, etc.;
- Communicate with Company’s Clients in regards of invoices, balance statements, etc.;
- Help Finance department in financial period closing procedures – prepare Company’s revenue analysis, make accruals if needed, etc.;
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc requests as assigned.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU:
- Have Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or another related field;
- Have numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Hold excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially MS Excel);
- Are fluent in English.
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- True opportunity to face international business environment;
- Creative environment with very experienced and motivated team;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Full time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 2000 EUR gross.