Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and the company has seen substantial growth in its recent history . We are therefore expanding our team and are looking for Pilots rated on A320 to join Heston Airlines.
- EASA ATPL with A320, IR/PBN ratings;
- Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with Part-MED requirements;
- Minimum 3000 hours on Airbus FBW Aircraft;
- Minimum 1000 hours on A320 Aircraft;
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel;
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4; Level 6 preferred;
- A320 TRI/TRE experience is preferable.
First Officer A320
- Hold a valid EASA Part-FCL frozen ATPL;
- Hold valid A320, IR PBN ratings;
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4; Level 6 preferred
- Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with PART-MED requirements;
- A minimum of 500 hours on A320 Aircraft;
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel.
FOR BOTH POSITIONS COMPANY OFFERS:
- The unique possibility to join a new airline;
- True opportunity to work in an international and multicultural business environment;
- All conditions required for professional and personal growth;
- Further Career Opportunities.