Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Planning/Engineering Specialist to join Heston Airlines.
PLANNING/ENGINEERING SPECIALIST WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Ensuring airline A320 and A330 family aircraft fleet compliance with continuous airworthiness requirements of EASA/ Part M;
- Monitoring of fleet aircraft airworthiness/maintenance status and ensuring that the fleet is serviceable;
- Planning of aircraft and powerplant systems scheduled maintenance and non-routine tasks accomplishment;
- Communicating with contracted maintenance organizations;
- Monitoring the airline aircraft fleet reliability;
- Communicating with the airline operations department to ensure dispatch reliability;
- Ensuring application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Other duties as directed by the Fleet Manager.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Aeronautical/university aviation degree or equivalent;
- 1+ years of experience in PART-145 and/or PART-M organizations;
- Previous working experience in an airline/independent CAMO would be considered an advantage;
- General knowledge and understanding of aviation safety standards and aircraft maintenance methods;
- Motivation, willingness to learn, and agility;
- Strong communication, analytical and time management skills;
- Stress-tolerance and ability to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written;
- Must be a team player;
- Readiness to travel.
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Excellent opportunity to work within a young and dynamic technical department team in a fast-growing airline;
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- Fast professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Truly international business environment;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 2,100 EUR gross.