Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. Currently, we are looking for a Operations Auditor.
Operations Auditor works with the Compliance and Audit Manager in developing and maintaining audit schedules and processes, as well as ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory and Heston Airlines requirements. He/she is responsible for notifying the concerned parties under review and researching relevant reference documentation and airline specific regulations (EASA, IOSA, etc.) to ensure compliance.
We expect Operations Auditor will:
- Create audit checklists based on regulatory requirements;
- Perform Audits and control the follow-up within the agreed timescale;
- Grant and control finding extensions;
- Ensure that the compliance standards conducting the audit are met;
- Maintain a good knowledge of the company procedures and associated regulatory requirements of the respective area;
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- University or other aviation education or no less than 2-year experience in aviation;
- Experience in airline/aircraft ground operations;
- Written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Keen eye to detail and an analytical approach to issues;
Would be considered as advantage:
- Knowledge of IOSA and ISAGO standards;
- Auditor training certificate;
And we will be happy to provide you:
- Important position in the airline;
- Opportunity to work in an international business environment;
- Work with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Additional health insurance;
- Travel benefits;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary based on your qualifications and experience starting from 2635 Eur Gross.