Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Operations Assistant to join Heston Airlines.
WE DO EXPECT OPERATIONS ASSISTANT WILL:
- Manage navigational and operational data on main Flight Operations systems;
- Administrate internal and external Flight Operations documentation;
- Develop briefings and guidance material for Crews;
- Analyze post-flight data and provides necessary reports.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Good English language skills both written and spoken;
- Document processing skills;
- Good organizational, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple tasks.
WE WILL CONSIDER THE BELOW AS ADVANTAGE:
- Work experience in the airline flight operations environment;
- Soft programing skills;
- Experience with Office 365 SharePoint maintenance.
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Important position in an airline;
- True opportunity to work in the international business environment;
- Creative and dynamic environment with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain the working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 1580 EUR gross.