Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. Currently, we are looking for a Maintenance Planning Engineer.
We expect Maintenance Planning Engineer to take part in:
- Monitoring upcoming Scheduled Maintenance tasks for all Heston Airlines Aircraft and scheduling accomplishment taking into account actual flight schedule;
- Reviewing tasks and verifying that required consumables, tools and parts are available for accomplishment;
- Agree suitable time for task accomplishment with maintenance provider, consult for tooling and materials availability in particular station;
- If required, source, liaise and order required maintenance services for specific tasks.
- Monitor and update accomplished Work Orders status, ensure that all items are planned and there are no overdue tasks;
- Regularly communicate with departments involved in continuing airworthiness;
- Control that all paperwork is being received in timely manner.
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- At least a year of working experience in aviation, preferable in MCC/CAMO position;
- Part-145 experience would be considered as advantage
- Good English language skills both written and spoken;
- Ability to be accurate and pay attention to details;
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple tasks.
And we will be happy to provide you:
- Important position in the airline;
- Opportunity to work in an international business environment;
- Work within dynamic, experienced and motivated team;
- Full package of training for the area of responsibility;
- Additional health insurance;
- Travel benefits;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary based on your qualifications and experience starting from € 2,700 Gross.