Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Maintenance Control Centre Specialist to join Heston Airlines.
We are growing our in-house Technical Operations team and are establishing an in-house MCC department to accommodate future growth and development requirements of Heston Airlines A320/A330 fleet. For this purpose, we are looking for bright and dynamic candidates to apply for subject new job opening with vision to become a Maintenance Control Center Engineer within Heston Airlines Technical Operations division.
MAINTENANCE CONTROL CENTER ENGINEER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Communicating with contracted maintenance organizations;
- Oversight of all maintenance due requirements to ensure the fleet remains fully compliant;
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities to perform maintenance activities based on fleet aircraft operational schedule constraints;
- Tracking of work orders issuance and maintenance compliance recording in the maintenance tracking program;
- Actively working with airline OCC division on day-to-day basis to ensure efficient information sharing and status update and to timely tackle any operational schedule changes;
- Controlling the use of MEL and CDL to ensure flight safety and regulatory compliance;
- Evaluating maintenance/pilot reported discrepancies and developing an appropriate recovery plan in case of AOG situations;
- Planning of aircraft and powerplant systems routine and non-routine maintenance tasks accomplishment schedule;
- Continuously interacting and coordinating with the airline flight operations, maintenance and procurement/logistics specialists regarding fleet status and maintenance schedule;
- Ensuring application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Other duties as assigned by the MCC Manager and/or Fleet Manager.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Aeronautical/university aviation degree or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience in PART-145 organization;
- Previous working experience in an airline MCC/CAMO would be considered an advantage;
- General knowledge and understanding of aviation safety standards and aircraft maintenance methods;
- Previous A320 or A330 family aircraft GEN FAM training would be considered an advantage;
- Willingness and readiness to work in shifts, including night shifts;
- Motivation, willingness to learn, and agility;
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written;
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Excellent opportunity to work within a young and dynamic technical department team in a fast-growing airline;
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- Fast professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Truly international business environment;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 2,800 EUR gross.