As many of you have already noticed – our company is continuously growing and as such, we would like to expand our Line Training Captains (LTC) team. This position is open for A330 Captains who would be willing to join Heston Airline Training Department.
Requirements as stated in OMD:
- Be an active Heston Airline commander;
- Have completed 1 500 hours flight time as a pilot on multi-pilot aeroplanes;
- Have completed 500 hours flight time as a Commander and 300 on the specific type of aeroplanes.
Line Training Captain will:
- Conduct Line Flying Under Supervision (LIFUS);
- After having completed 50h of LIFUS you will be then qualified to perform Line Checks (LC).
Will be discussed during the interview.