Heston Airlines is a European air carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Legal Assistant to join Heston Airlines
We do expect the Legal Assistant will:
- Draft, advise, negotiate, and coordinate various contracts;
- Interface with relevant stakeholders of the Company;
- Support the building and maintaining of an up-to date tender, contractual and other legal commitments, and documents database;
- Take care of ongoing transactions monitoring;
- Work with the Corporate Affairs team to develop various templates of company contracts, documents, processes;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
You are welcomed to apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration or fields relevant to the tasks;
- Experience in legal practice;
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken);
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen and effectively verbalise ideas;
- Knowledge of contract principles and procedures;
- Knowledge of the relevant computer systems and software programs;
- Good sense and sound judgement in practical matters.
And we will be happy to provide You:
- Important position in the airline;
- True opportunity to face international business environment;
- Work with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Full time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 2000 EUR gross.