Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Junior Flight Operations Assistant to join Heston Airlines.
JUNIOR FLIGHT OPERATIONS ASSISTANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Flight planning and monitoring;
- Support of arranging ground handling, airport slots, fuel, overflight/landing permissions during out of office hours;
- Maintain and update the operations management systems during the whole shift;
- Direct communication with the crew members;
- Proactively manage resources in the operational period to achieve a safe, efficient, and on-time operation.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Fluency in English – written and spoken;
- Good communication, cooperation and team working skills;
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Ability to work in shifts, including night time;
- The qualities of an ideal candidate – well-organized with the ability to work under pressure alone and in the team, maintaining a polite and professional manner at all times.
WE WILL CONSIDER THE BELOW AS ADVANTAGE:
- Experience in commercial aviation
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Interesting and challenging position;
- Possibility to participate in Heston Airlines Cadet program for future pilots – from the Office chair to the Cockpit;
- True opportunity to work in the international business environment;
- Creative and dynamic environment with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain the working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 1580 EUR gross.