Heston Airlines is a European air carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Junior Crew Planner to join Heston Airlines.
WE EXPECT THE JUNIOR CREW PLANNER WILL:
- Carry out long term crew rosters for crew members;
- Calculate and monitor crew duties according to flight time limitations (EASA FTL / Company manuals);
- Schedule training activities for crew members, instructors, evaluators, line check airmen to ensure all required training and evaluation programs are performed on time;
- Monitor crew qualifications;
- Perform other relevant duties according to operational needs.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- English language knowledge (written and spoken);
- Good communication skills and positive attitude;
- Ability to work in team and individually;
- Ability to be accurate, work responsibly-minded and pay attention to details;
- Logical thinking.
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Important position in the airline;
- True opportunity to face international business environment;
- Creative and dynamic environment with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain the working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Additional health insurance;
- Travel benefits;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary with salary range for this position: 1750-2100 EUR gross.