Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Junior Crew Dispatcher to join Heston Airlines.
Junior Crew Dispatcher provides and maintains oversight of the proper allocation and utilization of crew members during daily and short term operations.
JUNIOR CREW DISPATCHER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Continuous tracking, monitoring and modification of the crew rosters during day-to-day operations, ensure all flights are covered in case of reschedule or ad-hoc flights;
- Crew accommodation and travel management during out of office hours;
- Notification of crew members of roster changes;
- Monitoring of crews’ on time check in for flights and other duties.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Higher education;
- Fluency in English – written and spoken;
- Good communication, cooperation and team working skills;
- Ability to work in shifts, including night time.
WE WILL CONSIDER THE BELOW AS ADVANTAGE:
- Knowledge of flight and duty time limitation requirements for crew members.
WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Important position in the airline;
- Opportunity to work in an international business environment;
- Work with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Additional health insurance;
- Travel benefits;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from: 1544 EUR gross.