Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for IT Manager to join Heston Airlines.
WE EXPECT THE IT MANAGER WILL:
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Ensure that all the data, network access and systems are secure and protected.
- Regularly ensure backing up of systems.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Provide any other support to Head of IT as needed.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Proficient in English (written and spoken) knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, technology or related fields.
- Prior work experience as an IT manager or in a related position.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Strong knowledge of technical management and information analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of hardware and software systems.
- Data center management and data governance skills.
- In depth experience with computer network, network administration and installation.
- Excellent communication, people and managerial skills.
- Good time management and multitasking skills.
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Opportunity to work in an international business environment;
- Work with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Additional health insurance;
- Travel benefits;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 2631 EUR gross.