Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for HR Specialist to join Heston Airlines.
HR specialist takes care of a full-cycle recruiting, related documentation and communication.
WE DO EXPECT THE HR SPECIALIST WILL:
- Support recruitment efforts including obtaining the necessary management approvals, make and post job announcements, screen candidates (flight crew and cabin crew), arrange and support the interviews and hiring process;
- Participate in onboarding: obtaining necessary employee documents, preparing and retaining documents as required, informing relevant departments
- Conduct psychological assessment of the applicants;
- Participate in developing Company’s staff through direct interaction and active input in our various staff development initiatives;
- Work with the HR Manager and the HR team to develop our HR standards and systems in an organization that emphasizes Company’s values;
- Perform other duties as assigned by HR Manager.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU:
- Have Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in psychology;
- Have at least one year of experience in recruitment;
- Are fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Hold excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen and effectively verbalise ideas;
- Have knowledge of the relevant computer systems and software programs;
- Hold solid ethics and morals, sound judgement.
WE WILL CONSIDER THE BELOW AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience in commercial aviation;
- TRIPOD license.
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Important position in the airline;
- True opportunity to face international business environment;
- Work with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 1600 EUR gross.