Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for HR Specialist to join Heston Airlines and strengthen Crew (Flight Crew and Cabin Crew) selection and communication fields.
HR specialist takes care of a Crew selection process, related documentation and communication throughout the all stages of Crew involvement with a Company.
WE DO EXPECT THE HR SPECIALIST WILL:
- Oversee and coordinate Crew selection process;
- Prepare and publish the job postings, arrange and support the interviews and other steps of selection, communicate actively with the candidates and hiring managers;
- Participate in Crew onboarding: obtaining necessary documents, preparing and retaining documents as required, informing relevant departments, administrating the database;
- Consult Crew throughout the all stages of their involvement with a Company in a timely and polite manner;
- Actively suggest initiatives and tools for improving the communication between the office and Crew;
- Participate in developing Company’s staff through direct interaction and active input in our various staff development initiatives.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU:
- Have at least one year of experience in selection and related documentation;
- Hold highly collaborative attitude and strong communication skills;
- Have a positive and open personality with the genuine passion for delivering outstanding people support services;
- Have knowledge of the relevant computer systems and software programs;
- Hold solid ethics and morals, sound judgement and confidence to handle a variety of situations;
- Are fluent in English (both written and spoken).
WE WILL CONSIDER THE BELOW AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- Work experience in the field of Crew search and selection and/or its general administration and documentation.
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Important position in the airline;
- True opportunity to face international business environment;
- Work with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 1900 EUR gross.