Heston Airlines is looking the selected candidate for Head of Cabin Operations Deputy that will be supporting the Head of Cabin Operations on his day-to-day duties and ensuring smooth and on time Cabin Operations performance. If you have a passion for operations, leading changes within policies and processes to better the experience for our cabin crews, then look no further. This position will give you the scope to have responsibility and leadership.
Head of Cabin Operations Deputy will be in charge of maintaining cabin crew procedures, checklists and associated documents in accordance with the latest standards established by relevant aircraft manufacturer, standards of Heston Airlines and requirements of the CAA and other applicable authorities participating in approval of CCM
He/she will aid the Head of Cabin Operations in monitoring and ensuring the cabin crew conduct and performance are following Heston Airlines rules, standards and procedures. Evaluating conduct and performance results for cabin crew. And review and/or assessment of cabin crew technical competences and skills; aviation experience; credentials and licenses; interpersonal skills during cabin crew selection process.
Additionally, Head of Cabin Operations Deputy will undertake the task to become a liaison between the aircraft manufacturer to ensure that cabin crew procedures are up to date and consistent with flight safety. Also, he/she will be liaising with the CAA and other operationally relevant external entities on all matters regarding Heston Airlines cabin crew procedures. And liaising with Head of Crew Training on specific training requirements of cabin crew.
This role will also entail motivating, conducting and supervising cabin crew group daily work, conducting development talks.
Lastly, Head of Cabin Operations Deputy will be taking care of any other cabin operations related duties that may arise during daily routine and performing other duties as assigned by Head of Cabin Operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Head of Cabin Operations deputy shall meet the qualification requirements of Senior Cabin Crew and have at least 1 years’ experience as an operating Senior Cabin Crew.
Additionally, Head of Cabin Operations Deputy shall have:
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of cabin safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant EASA regulations and any additional associated requirements and procedures.
- Good communication, cooperation and team working skills;
- Strong organizational and leadership ability;
- IT literacy in general and excellent administrative skills;
- Fluency in English – written and spoken.
- A direct contract with Heston for the office hours.
- Possibility to keep flying as a member of cabin crew and hold responsibilities at the office.