Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Ground Coordinator to join Heston Airlines.
GROUND COORDINATOR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Administration and oversight of ground handling contracts for Heston Airlines, including the contracts for cargo, fueling and de/anti-icing;
- Liaison with ground service providers on all issues regarding the aircraft handling, cargo operations, cleaning, catering, fueling, etc.;
- Ensuring ground handling service suppliers, including cargo, fuel, de/anti-icing, aircraft handling, etc are maintaining standards of safety and compliance acceptable to the Heston Airlines;
- Ensure that aircraft interior and exterior cleaning, as well as disinfection, are performed in a timely manner and in line with the operational requirements;
- Actively participate in the new stations opening process.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- IATA AHM, DGR knowledge;
- EASA AirOPS proficiency;
- 1+ years of experience in airline ground operations, or in ground handling company;
- English language fluency (both written and verbal);
- Good communication, cooperation and team working skills;
- Ability to analyse and prioritize multiple tasks, perform in fast-paced work environment alone and in the team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to maintain polite and professional manner at all times.
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Interesting and challenging position in a start-up airline;
- True opportunity to work in the international business environment;
- Creative and dynamic environment with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain the working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 1600 EUR gross.