Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. We are therefore expanding our A330 fleet and are looking for First Officers rated on A330 to join Heston Airlines.
We believe that our team is something that makes us extremely proud. Being professional and delivering high safety standards. Our company has grown substantially in the last year and keeps growing even more. There is always a great opportunities for a professional and personal development – as we keep moving forward together!
If You are looking for a possibility to join professional and positive culture, seek for dynamic work environment – we are looking for You!
- Hold a valid EASA Part-FCL frozen ATPL
- Hold a valid A330, IR PBN rating
- A320 Rating an advantage
- Hold at least an ICAO Language Proficiency Level 5; Level 6 preferred
- Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with PART-MED requirements
- A minimum of 500 hours on A330 Aircraft
- A minimum of 2000 hours on Airbus FBW Aircraft
- A minimum of 2500 hours total time
- Additional min 500 hours on A320 Aircraft an advantage
- Previous ETOPS Experience is an advantage
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel
- A progress of your Aviation career in our young, dynamic, and fast growing Airline.
- Career development opportunities (upgrade to CPT, LTC, TRI/TRE, Office positions);
- True opportunity to work in an international and multicultural business environment;
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive colleagues;
- One of the best financial packages in the industry by comparison with our competitors, including: Solid guaranteed monthly fixed, block hour and additional extra days payments;
- Guaranteed fix payment starting from the first day of training;
- Accommodation and transportation provided when outside of the home base.
- Travel tickets between home and operating bases provided;
- Flexible roster patterns;
- Worldwide travel health insurance.