Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Crew Training Coordinator to join Heston Airlines.
Crew Training Coordinator takes care of crew training plans’ preparation, arrangements for the training, coordination with crew rostering, maintenance of the training records in the systems.
CREW TRAINING COORDINATOR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Preparing flight crew and cabin crew training plans;
- Making arrangements for the training, reservation and booking of the classrooms, training devices, equipment, etc.;
- Distributing training material to the trainees and instructors;
- Coordinating the training activities with Crew Rostering department;
- Collecting training records, uploading them to the computer system;
- Checking accuracy of the records in the computer system, keeping the records up-to-date.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- High school diploma. Last year university students are welcome to apply;
- Good English language skills (both written and spoken);
- Document processing skills;
- Good organizational, communication, cooperation and intrapersonal skills.
WE WILL CONSIDER THE BELOW AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- Knowledge of EASA crew training regulations;
- Similar work experience.
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
- Important position in the start-up airline;
- True opportunity to face international business environment;
- Creative and dynamic environment with very experienced and motivated team;
- Possibility to gain the working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
- Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 1300 EUR gross.