CHIEF INSTRUCTOR FLIGHT CREW DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- being assigned responsibility for the oversight and supervision of Heston Airlines Flight Crew instructors;
- supervising all training activities and ensuring that they are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and Heston Airlines standards;
- continuous monitoring of flight safety matters and ensuring that all regulations concerning Flight Crew training are followed;
- arranging necessary training for Flight Crew instructors as required for training schedule purposes;
- other tasks as may be required and duly notified by the Head of Crew Training.
WE EXPECT THAT FUTURE CHIEF INSTRUCTOR FLIGHT CREW WILL:
- have appropriate technical/operational qualifications in aviation;
- hold EASA ATPL with TRI privilege on a type operated under Heston Airlines AOC;
- have practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- have comprehensive knowledge of relevant EASA regulations and any associated requirements and procedures;
- have comprehensive knowledge of Heston Airlines AOC policies and standards;
- have comprehensive knowledge of the content of the relevant parts of the Heston Airlines Operations Manual;
- have at least three years of work experience in the aeronautical industry;
- have thorough knowledge of Heston Airlines Flight Crew training concept.
Taking up these duties will ensure additional remuneration and we are more than open to discuss this topic during the interview.