Heston Airlines is a newly established European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. Currently, we are looking for a Charter Sales Manager to join our team.
Direct sales and client relationships management is the primary responsibility.
- Maintain existing client relationships and seek to deepen relationships status;
- Actively search for new potential markets and clients (participation in exhibitions and Industry events);
- Develop market understanding – know the competitors, learn client needs, follow market trends;
- Pricing analysis – preparation of business cases and post-performance evaluation;
- Preparation and delivery of business proposals to potential clients;
- Conduct effective, well-prepared and intelligent negotiations with clients;
- Timely communication and internal information sharing with relevant departments for ad-hoc flights or flight programs;
- Customer feedback analysis and improvement of the offered services.
- Previous experience in Aviation;
- Relevant university degree (Business Management, Economics);
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- Strong leadership and project management qualities;
- Proficient with MS Office programs;
- Must be a team player and should be self-motivated.
- Full time work in Vilnius at newly established airline;
- True opportunity to work in the international business environment;
- Open space and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Positive work and life balance;
- Worldwide travel to meet with clients and attend trade shows;
- Salary starting from 1500 EUR based on experience plus performance bonuses.