Heston Airlines is a newly established European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. Currently, we are looking for an accountant to join our team.
- Issue invoices according to sale contracts, manage these transactions in finance system;
- Post supplier invoices in the finance system;
- Ensure correct revenue and cost allocation;
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Respond to supplier and client queries;
- Cash flow forecast and daily monitoring for customers and suppliers accounts;
- Ensure timely bank payments;
- Take part in monthly and annual closing procedures.
- Higher or university education;
- At least 1 year experience in accounting (aviation industry is an advantage);
- Excellent Lithuanian and English language knowledge;
- Very good communication skills, diplomacy, analytical thinking, work time planning, ability to set priorities;
- Excellent computer skills (especially MC Excel).
- Work experience with Document Management Systems;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX program.
- Full time work in Vilnius at a financially stable company;
- True opportunity to work in the international business environment;
- All conditions required for professional and personal growth.
- 1550 – 2000 €/month gross (according to abilities and agreement)