Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. We are expanding our A320 fleet, therefore we are looking for First Officers rated on A320, with no experience to join Heston Airlines, and start their Aviation career with us!
We believe that our team is something that makes us extremely proud. Being professional and delivering high safety standards. Our company has grown substantially in the last year and keeps growing even more. There is always a great opportunities for a professional and personal development – as we keep moving forward together!
If You are looking for a possibility to join professional and positive culture, seek for dynamic work environment and want to kick start your career – we are looking for You!
- Hold a valid EASA Part-FCL frozen ATPL;
- Hold valid A320, IR PBN ratings (issued within the last 12 months).
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or more.
- Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with PART-MED requirements;
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel.
- Full LIFUS program with opportunity to grow in our young, dynamic, and fast growing Airline.
- True opportunity to work in an international and multicultural business environment;
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive colleagues;
- Solid guaranteed monthly fixed, block hour and additional extra days payments;
- Accommodation and transportation provided when outside of the home base.
- Travel tickets between home and operating bases provided;
- Flexible roster patterns.
- Worldwide travel health insurance.