Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. We are therefore expanding our A320 fleet and are looking for First Officer rated on A320 to join Heston Airlines.
We believe that our team is something that makes us extremely proud. Being professional and delivering high safety standards. Our company has grown substantially in the last year and keeps growing even more. There is always a great opportunities for a professional and personal development – as we keep moving forward together!
If You are looking for a possibility to join professional and positive culture, seek for dynamic work environment – we are looking for You!
- Hold a valid EASA Part-FCL frozen ATPL;
- Hold valid A320, IR PBN ratings;
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4; Level 6 preferred
- Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with PART-MED requirements;
- Preferable 500 hours on A320 Aircraft (Pilots with less hours could be considered depending on their performance during the selection process);
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel.
- The unique possibility to join a new growing airline;
- True opportunity to work in an international and multicultural business environment;
- Professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive colleagues;
- One of the best financial package in the industry in comparison with our competitors (averagely 52 000 EUR yearly based on 600 BH count) including: guaranteed fixed monthly payment; Block Hour payment; additional extra days payment;
- Accommodation and commuting contract;
- Competitive roster patterns;
- Travel health insurance.