Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. We are therefore expanding our A320 fleet and are looking for Captain rated on A320 to join Heston Airlines.
We believe that our team is something that makes us extremely proud. Being professional and delivering high safety standards. Our company has grown substantially in the last year and keeps growing even more. There is always a great opportunities for a professional and personal development – as we keep moving forward together!
If You are looking for a possibility to join professional and positive culture, seek for dynamic work environment – we are looking for You!
- EASA ATPL with A320, IR/PBN ratings;
- Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with Part-MED requirements;
- Minimum 3000 hours on Airbus FBW Aircraft;
- Minimum 1000 hours on A320 Aircraft;
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel;
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4; Level 6 preferred;
- A320 TRI/TRE experience is preferable.
- The unique possibility to join a new growing Airline;
- True opportunity to work in an international and multicultural business environment;
- Professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive colleagues;
- One of the best financial package in the industry in comparison with our competitors (averagely 90 000 EUR yearly based on 600 BH count) including: guaranteed fixed monthly payment; Block Hour payment; additional extra days payment;
- Accommodation and commuting contract;
- Competitive roster patterns;
- Travel health insurance.