Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. We are therefore expanding our A320 fleet and are looking for Captain rated on A320 to join Heston Airlines.
We believe that our team is something that makes us extremely proud. Being professional and delivering high safety standards. Our company has grown substantially in the last year and keeps growing even more. There is always a great opportunities for a professional and personal development – as we keep moving forward together!
If You are looking for a possibility to join professional and positive culture, seek for dynamic work environment – we are looking for You!
- EASA ATPL with A320, IR/PBN ratings;
- Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with Part-MED requirements;
- Minimum 3000 total hours on multi pilot aircraft;
- Minimum 1000 flight hours as Commander;
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel;
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4; Level 6 preferred;
- A320 TRI/TRE experience is preferable;
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel.
- A progress of your Aviation career in our young, dynamic, and fast growing Airline.
- Career development opportunities (upgrade to CPT, LTC, TRI/TRE, Office positions);
- True opportunity to work in an international and multicultural business environment;
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive colleagues;
- One of the best financial packages in the industry by comparison with our competitors, including: Solid guaranteed monthly fixed, block hour and additional extra days payments;
- Guaranteed fix payment starting from the first day of training;
- Accommodation and transportation provided when outside of the home base.
- Travel tickets between home and operating bases provided;
- Flexible roster patterns;
- Worldwide travel health insurance.